Friday, September 24, 2010

Mixer Tuesday!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been gone for a while and will probably disappear again until next year. This is my busy time at work. I barely have time to spend with Brad and I surely don't want to spend the little time I do have "blogging". I am sure you all understand. I did want you all to know that we are still doing Advocare. I love their products so much that I don't think I will ever quit taking them. We are having a mixer Tuesday, September 28th at 6:30 pm. I really hope you will come. Eric Whitlow is going to be here speaking and I know it will be very informative. I can't wait to learn more about advocare. So far I have lost 25lbs. I still have a long way to go, but I am DOING IT! I really don't think I would be as successful if it wasn't for advocare.

Come see me Tuesday! Bring a friend...or a few! You will be so glad you did!

Oh, one more thing. Please say a prayer for my friend Kristee Dowling and her sweet baby girl Lydia!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment