Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Falling and I MUST get back up

Goodness GRACIOUS I have been BAD. Had margaritas Friday and it was all downhill from there. My eating and exercise was terrible the entire weekend. I will say that I quickly jumped back on the wagon Monday when I got on that scale. I have lost what I gained, but I could be down even more had I behaved myself. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!? I do love a margarita.

I will tell you all a funny story...when we were at the mexican restaurant enjoying our delicious margaritas, Brad said, "look Molly just walked it". I about choked on a chip (which I shouldn't have been eating). Not to mention the pitcher of margaritas were over half gone. He was kidding about Molly walking in, but we cracked up about it because we knew we shouldn't have been in there, but it sure was great. Those of you who don't know Molly, she is an advocare professional :o) and has lost a ton of weight using advocare's products. I found some of that weight she lost at the mexican restaurant.

I have learned my lesson...I hope.

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up about Molly!! Girl, you have to eat bad every now and again, to know you are eating good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is MOLLY!!!! You can Eat at a mexican resturaunt!!!! Hello!!!! This is not a DIET!!! Just make healthy choices at the Mexican Resturaunt!!!! I Love to have Chicken Fajita Salad. I always have a few chips!!! I just don't get crazy with it!!! I love margaritas too. It is ok to treat yourself from time to time. If you don't treat yourself you will get burnt out. You are CRAZY girl!!!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete