Tuesday, August 3, 2010

From ALL black to ALL white & Halter Top

Okay, so I have decided that I am going to set some new goals for myself. One of the new goals I am going to call the "from ALL black to ALL white" goal or challenge. My goal is to go from wearing ALL black to one day hopefully, maybe, with a lot of prayer, and sweat and tears to wearing ALL white. You heard me....ALL white. Who am I kidding, other than myself, that wearing all black really hides a thing??? It definitely makes me feel better so whatever it takes, right? I know many of you out there feel the same way. I don't know how or when my challenge will come to fruition, but I have to believe that it will. Stay tuned for that one...

When I told Brad of my new goals he said what about a bikini goal....I am still laughing about that one. Those days are loooooonngggg gone. That does kind of lead me to my next goal though. I will call this one "Halter Top". I am going to expose the big guns. Well, they will be little guns when they are exposed - the arms are coming out. No bikini, but be on the lookout for a strapless something. How about a white, strapless something. The point is no more 3/4" sleeves. Can I get an Amen?

The next goal is "Off the Rack"...need I say more????

Who wants to take one or all of these challenges with me? Or make up your own challenge. Just set a goal and join me on this journey. I can not do it alone, plus it is kind of fun dreaming....wishing....hoping.....

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!!! You go girl...... You will get to that bikini goal too!!!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am right there with you. My goal it to wear a halter top and shop off the regular racks not the "W" racks. When my step son was little he thought it meant wide. I guess it truly does. I don't want to wear "wide" anymore. Don't think I will ever wear a bikini. Back in high school when I weighed 115 I didn't wear one so I don't see that happening for me either. LOL Keep up the great work. I love your blog!
    Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete