Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It ain't over until the SKINNY lady sings

I have officially finished the 24 day challenge!

Here's the skinny...


I've lost 17 total pounds and 13.5 inches all over. I have lost 4 inches in my waist alone. I had to measure and recalculate twice because I couldn't believe it! These measurements are only for the last 11 days, because I forgot to measure on day one of the cleanse. I am so mad at myself for not doing it the first day. This was the easiest diet I have ever done, if I should even call it a diet. If I can do it...ANYONE can do it.

What's next you may be wondering. I am going to keep doing what I am doing. Drinking meal replacement shakes, taking 3 Catalyst 2 times a day, taking Thermo plus, taking all the wonderful supplements in the MNS 3 pack, continuing to eat tons of fruits and veggies and lean meats, oh...we can't forget about Spark and Slam - I am officially addicted to them.

I will continue taking advocare products for the rest of my life. I love them so much. I have never been one that can take multi-vitamins or prenatal vitamins for that matter, because they upset my stomach terribly. I wasn't sure when I started taking advocare products that they wouldn't do the same. Thankfully they didn't. I can honestly say that I am taking the right steps to changing my lifestyle to a healthy one thanks to advocare. If I could meet Mr. Advocare, I would give him a great big hug and kiss!

This journey really has just begun...

3 comments:

  1. I. am. so. proud. of. YOU! Now, if it'll just rub off on me! I know you are so, so excited!! Thanks for sharing your journey! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations,emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meal replacement shakes also give you a range of nutritious choices. The majority of slenderizing drinks are high in protein to help preserve muscle mass and fat-free, though some include a bit of fat to help sustain energy and make you feel full.

    ReplyDelete