Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Bad. The Ugly.

So for some reason I am up .8 lbs today. I don't know why since I have followed this plan exactly - not cheating even one time. I guess maybe it is just part of it. Went we to church this morning and it was the first time I was STARVING. I was so hungry that I wanted to get up and leave. I even wrote on the church bulletin "STARVING" and showed to Brad, in which he showed no sympathy (thanks a lot, honey -just kidding). Maybe it was because I couldn't drink water during that hour or because I only drank half of my meal replacement shake before.

I have decided that I do not like my shakes blended in the Magic Bullet. For the last several days, due to time restraints, I have just dumped it in this cup/shaker thing my niece bought from Wal-mart (I have just taken it over, thanks Cori - I will have to buy you a new one plus Brad wants one too). I will take pictures of it and post on here, because it really is a nifty item. I have used it from day one and love it. The Magic Bullet puts too much air in it and I just don't love the texture.

I am truly ready for this 10 day cleanse to be OVER! We are on day 7, but tomorrow we have to start back with the dreaded fiber drink. Even though, it really isn't all that bad. Hopefully, in the next few days I will loose the .8 I just gained. I will be extremely happy to lose 10 lbs. in 10 days. It will be a great bonus if I lose more. I am counting down the minutes until Thursday morning. Can not wait to add other foods into the diet for days 11-24!

No comments:

Post a Comment