Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Days 1 and 2...

8 pounds LOST!!!!! I am in complete shock. Only 2 days and I have lost 8 pounds. Brad is down 7. So the Masons have lost 15! Unbelievable really.

This is what I did on day 1:

With dread, I mixed the fiber drink. I heard it was thick and I have a terrible gag reflux so I was NOT looking forward to this. Everything I heard was right...it was thick and had fibers in it. Not a fan of this one at this point. We blended in our Magic Bullet and that was a TERRIBLE idea. I suggest mixing with spoon, holding nose and chugging it as fast as you can (closing eyes seems to help too). So my first experience with it was a funny one. I keep gagging and taking small sips and it is just getting thicker and thicker and Brad is calling me a wuss and making fun of me. I kept adding water and after just about throwing up, I finally got it all down. That was a major feat.

Here is the DAY 1 schedule:

7:15 - Yummy Fiber Drink, 3 catalyst pills & a Pink Lemonade Spark (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this)

8:00 - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake (mixed with Magic Bullet)

8:30 - Walked on treadmill for 2.5 miles

10:00 - Ate 1 hard boiled egg (little salt & pepper) and 1 cup of cherries

12:30 - Lettuce, 8 cherry tomatoes, 6 baby carrots, 3 oz. grilled chicken breast, 1 cup blackberries

3:00 - 1 apple with 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter (this isn't my favorite, but not too bad - getting used to it)

6:00 - Stir fried cubes of chicken breast with onions in a little olive oil, steamed broccoli and 3 tomato slices

7:00 - Short stroll around the neighborhood.

8:00 - Herbal Cleanse pills and 3 catalyst pills



DAY 2 Schedule:
Weighed in and lost 5.2 lbs on DAY ONE!!!!!

7:15 - Fiber Drink (a little easier to swallow today), 3 catalyst pills & pink lemonade Spark

8:00 - Meal Replacement Shake (today Brad and I mixed chocolate and vanilla and it was really good)

8:35 - Walked 4.5 miles

10:15 - 2 hard boiled egg and a cup of strawberries

12:30 -lettuce, 7 cherry tomatoes, 6 baby carrots, 3 oz. grilled chicken, and 1 cup of blackberries

2:30 - Pink lemonade Spark - needed a boost of energy and it did the trick

3:30 - Apple with natural peanut butter

5:30 - Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps with tomatoes & mustard, 1 hard boiled egg, cherries and grapes

6:00 - 1.5 stroll around the neighborhood

8:30 - Herbal Cleanse pills and 3 catalyst pills

1 comment: