Sunday, July 18, 2010

Measuring, Chopping, Bagging & Labeling

Tomorrow is the BIG day! I am going to finally start the 24 day challenge. So today, my sweet husband and I, have been measuring, chopping, bagging and labeling everything we are going to eat for the week. Brad, my husband, is also doing the challenge with me. He doesn't have much weight to lose - he is mainly doing it to support me. He is truly the best!

My goal with trying AdvoCare is to lose weight - a BUNCH of weight - and hopefully be able to start a family. I know being overweight has a great deal to do with the infertility we have been battling for years.

I am going to weigh and measure myself in the morning. UGH! The dreaded weigh-in. I will not post my weight any time soon and probably only will if I start seeing huge results. I have taken before pictures so maybe one day you can see that picture next to a SKINNY, NEW me picture!!!!!

I will try to post everyday or so with all the details. I will document everything I put in my mouth and every exercise activity I do as well as how I feel, etc.

Wish me luck! (I don't know who I am talking to as I have no followers since I haven't even told anyone I am doing this - maybe one day someone will read this and be inspired!)

1 comment:

  1. i start advocare tomorrow and I am so encouraged by your journal. I am so nervous about the journey but feel like after reading your jornal I can do this. Thank you for being my inspiration

    ReplyDelete