Saturday, July 31, 2010

Changing Habits

One thing Brad and I have been working on that is part of the Advocare nutrition program is simply changing eating habits. We went to the farmer's market and grocery store this morning and when we got home we unloaded all of the fresh produce that we love eating everyday and cleaned out some old junk that was still in our pantry. As I looked at the new and the old, I easily saw why we are in the shape we are in. I encourage you to look at what's in your cabinets and think about what you grab when you just want a quick snack (or give to your kids). I'll bet you too will realize how far off many of us are.

The crazy thing is that until I started eating all of these fresh fruits and vegetables, not only for meals, but also for snacks, I had actually forgotten how delicious they were (not to mention how great I feel compared to stuffing sweet snacks or chips in my face). Of course having a Spark to drink instead of coke or coffee is so much better!!!


Only about two weeks in and I'm loving the fresh food, the new found energy, and especially watching my weight drop and clothes get looser and looser as each day passes. This is totally AMAZING! I hope that each of you reading this will make an effort to get going on your own journey. I look forward to taking it with you. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may help you in any way.


For More Information
Please visit:
www.doitwithadvocare.com

Or Email us at:

emily@doitwithadvocare.com

or

brad@doitwithadvocare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment