Thursday, July 22, 2010

Days 4 & 5 schedule

So day 4 was a good day. I was a little tired, but overall feel pretty good. I am proud of myself and so thankful for ALL my "cheerleaders" (you know who you are)!! I couldn't do it without yall. I didn't exercise this on day 4 and looking back, I wish I would have. I felt like I needed a little break. Brad and I did get in 2 miles for our evening stroll so at least I did something. So for day 5 I took a Slam walked 6 miles. Needed my cheerleaders more than ever then. Thank yall so much for your encouraging texts.

Day 4:

7:00 - 3 catalyst, 2 ProBotic Restore pills and a pink lemonade Spark

7:45 - Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake

No morning exercise - oh well

10:00 - 2 boiled egg (I have a great tip for these) and watermelon (didn't measure)

12:30 - left over pistachio crusted chicken lettuce wraps and cherries

3:00 - natural peanut butter and apple

6:00 - Baked chicken with just salt, pepper and garlic, steamed broccoli, and watermelon

7:20 - Brad and I walked 2 miles in the hood

8:30 - 3 herbal cleanse pills and 3 catalyst pills


Day 5 was basically the same as day 4 so I won't bore you with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment