Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 7 Schedule

7:15 - Pink Lemonade Spark, 3 catalyst pills & 2 pro-botic restore (still no fiber drink)

8:00 - 1/2 chocolate meal replacement shake (should have drank the whole thing but I just wasn't feeling it)

9:45 - 1 small plum, 5 strawberries and 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter (I had to eat before 10:00 because for the first time I was STARVING - should have drank the whole shake...I know, I know)

12:30 - leftover chicken soup with a peach

3:00 - was taking a nap, so I skipped this meal (that is a no, no and Brad actually called it "cheating". Better nothing than a bag of chips in my opinion)

6:15 - Lettuce chicken wraps & sliced tomatoes - Brad had sugar-free Cajun grilled grouper with steamed broccoli - his meal was much more impressive than mine so his recipe for that will follow. I do not eat anything that swims (well anything that swims for a living) so his meal was yuck in my opinion. He said it was delicious!

8:30 -3 cleanse pills & 3 catalyst pills

No exercise today and boy was it nice :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment